Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Baughhorn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 05:04 PM
    New girl, mixed signals...
    Here the quick description;

- Girl has been attending my small college (size of average H.S) for 3 years and we had never met/seen each other, which is pretty uncommon.

-Broke up with longer term B.F around a month ago, didn't go to the school but they were living together (out of state school).

-We have a couple classes together. She approached me about studying for one of our upcoming tests and gave me her number.

-We texted back and fourth trying to coordinate times for a couple days.

-One day after class she asks if I have studied yet, I said no... blah blah blah later this night she invites me over to her place to study.

-To this point and even throughout the night I never had the impression that our "relationship" (for lack of a better term) was anything more than professional or that of friends.

-Study for a couple hrs and as Im pack up to leave she offers for me to spend the night. I look and the couch and ask where... she says her bed.

-We Didn't have sex. It was well on the way and she said it wouldn't be a good idea, so I stopped pursing that out of respect. There was some making out plenty of cuddling, talking etc. woke up the next morning she offered to make me breakfast(awesome) went home saw her at school everything was pretty normal.

Where I am confused...

She hasn't responded to my last 2 texts... Not the end of the world, but after the night we had I just thought it was a bit odd.

Im not going to send anymore and am waiting for her to initiate something. I am very interested and would love for something to come from this but don't know what move to make next..
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 10, 2012, 08:07 PM
    You are being PLAYED!! Big time!! By an EXPERIENCED player! You are easy, and naïve!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mixed Signals [ 3 Answers ]

Hello All, and thanks in advance for reading this. SO, I am 29 y/o, living in NYC, been single for about a year. I recently met a girl about my same age (from brazil originally), and we clicked really well, and hung out pretty often for a few months (I guess we 'dated'). This is the first...

Mixed signals from this girl I met on a vacation. What to do? [ 13 Answers ]

Sooo I'm 22, same for the girl. I went on a cruise over memorial day weekend. Met her the first night, exchanged names, just the basics. Saw her up on the top deck the 2nd day, hung out with her talked some, relaxed. That night, saw her at the "club" on the boat, we danced, kissed, held hands, etc...

I like this girl but she is sending me mixed signals what do I do [ 3 Answers ]

I have liked this girl for 4 months. The thing is she has a girlfriend. We had a really good friendship until one day she eliminated me from her Facebook. I asked her why and she said her partner had eliminated me. When she is in front of me she acts so differently than when she is with her...

New girl mixed signals. What to do. [ 5 Answers ]

So I hung out with this girl a few times, and we ended up sleeping together after the 3rd night of hanging out. She was totally all for it- I was actually surprised.. but I was not going to say no. Anyway- the next time she came over (4 days later), if I even tried to kiss her neck she kind of...

Mixed signals from this girl. Do all pretty girls love to play games? [ 2 Answers ]

This girl has sent me mixed signals for awhile. I met her in business school a few months ago (she was 1st yr, I was 2nd yr) and I helped her with career interview prep. Her body language was always a little innocent, nervous and curious about me, but she did mention her BF (who lives in a...

View more questions Search