Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tootie39 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 08:57 PM
    Adoption papers
    I live in Arkansas. The adopting couple (of my beautiful little girl) live in Ohio. Can I sign the adoption papers here in Arkansas, or do I have to go up there?
    user812 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Mar 10, 2007, 08:58 PM
    If you sign in Arkansa - you will likely need a Notary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Served Papers About a Judgement [ 12 Answers ]

I need advice. Yesterday I was served papers about a debt with a credit card company. It is MY debt. I was young and very dumb about my credit cards. Now they are catching up to me. I am broke. I honestly don't own anything. No savings, I rent, and my car is financed. I as of right now have 19 days...

Served Papers [ 1 Answers ]

I got served papers a 30 days ago by my sons father. We currently do not have anything on paper about who has custody and have not since he was born. Our son spends 3 days a week with him and 4 days with me. I live an hour away from his father and the papers that I got served with are asking for...

Getting my husband working papers [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my husband where just married about a month ago. He is from England and here on a J-1 student visa. We really need for both of us to be working, right now we are living with my parents and going crazy. I have downloaded the packet of forms that we need to file and have mostly filled them...

View more questions Search