Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Azzycatala Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 02:46 PM
    I cant remember what this game is called
    About 2 years ago I was playing a game on my Sony Ericson. It was about a guy that gets missions in space, he has to hunt pirates, fish. And I distictly remember how you could Pull your catch in. Don't know if it helps but one of the missions you have to go through a mine field. Tge whole game is based in space. Ooh and u could go back to the mother ship to sell and buy stuff. Anh ideas of its name?

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone remember this game? [ 7 Answers ]

I remember playing a game that gave medals for fighting, I think it's a game for an older system.It was a long time a ago that I played so I don't have much info, just what I have said, so if anyone knows the name of this game it would be a big help. Thank you

An english movie called the 'The big game' [ 1 Answers ]

I am after details on a english movie called "The Big Game" it is about a child's game that adults play, for money. Thanks ROB.

What's this game called? [ 1 Answers ]

I used to play a game when I was a weeeoneee! It was something like... these kids went camping with their uncle or father or something, and he got kidnapped by this greeen dragon like thing. You had to complete tasks to receive keys. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Can't Remember Name of Old PC Game! [ 7 Answers ]

I used to play this (I believe to be 90's) PC game that started with your character continually jumping over pits to get to the right side and once at the very right side you see a black panther and must turn around and run the opposite direction past all the same pits while it chases you. If you...

Does anybody play a game called Darkthrone? [ 5 Answers ]

I was just wondering, does anyone play or have heard of a game called Darkthrone? http://www.darkthrone.com/

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.