Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Spawn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 02:40 PM
    Looking for 1990s movie about a alien who heal a little girl
    The movie is about rich dad with a sick child, the mother has passed away. The girl shares with his father that every night mysterious Fairy healing her. It turns out that the fairy is an alien from another planet. As far as I remember the Government were after her. I remember a scene in which the alien and the dad are driving а cabriolet on the highway in the middle of the desert and she lies naked in the back seat to gain energy. And another thing I remember that the healing was like play with energy (or something like that) ball. Thank You
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Oct 11, 2012, 12:19 PM
    The Sender (1998)
    Spawn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adolf_hilfiger View Post
    That's the movieeeee :))))))))))
    Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl kidnapped film in the 1990s [ 1 Answers ]

Im not sure if this film is 1980's/ 1990's about a young women divorces her husband. Hes from israel, he snatches the child and takes her to his country. The mum has to track her down. It's a film makes you on edge. She gets her back in the end. She gets people to track her daughter down. There's a...

Name of Alien Movie? Possibly from early 1990s? [ 3 Answers ]

A confused, disoriented, possibly very young alien enters and takes control of a woman's body. The alien soon gets taken in by a troubled young human girl who takes her home and cares for her. In one scene she has to teach the alien to bathe because it has no idea what to do. Frustrated and...

Movie about a teenage girl who is finds out she is an alien princess? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie about a human girl who gets hurt somehow and finds out she is an alien because she has 2 of each organ and green blood or something. It must have been late eighties or early nineties when it was made. I just can't remember what it was called if anyone can help me?? Thanks! :-)

Alien girl and human girl become friends 90s movie [ 3 Answers ]

I can NOT think of the name of the movie or characters for absolutely anything in the world. I know there was a teen age girl, she was a brunette and she was actually an alien that looked completely human. She was weird, not like the other people that lived in that town (that was right on the...

Name of a demonic movie where a little girl can heal people and is tempted by devil? [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this one movie. It was probably in the 90s. I think it starts with a woman being visited by her drug addict sister. It's on Christmas I think, and snowing, and her sister has her daughter with her, who was just born. The sister ends up leaving her daughter with her...

View more questions Search