Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rwatts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Identify this pill I found
    I found a pill in my kitchen, it has 54 over 142 on one side and is scored on the other so that it can be halfed. It is sm,white and looks like an asprin. I don't know where it can from?
    user812 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Mar 10, 2007, 08:15 PM
    So why not just throw it away?? If it is not yours - throw it away.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2007, 08:15 PM
    If you do not know where it came from and it is not yours, then you should dispose of it. If you feel you cannot dispose of it without knowing what it is, please take it to your local Emergency Room or Pharmacist.
    pixie76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 09:17 AM
    The pill you found is a 10mg Methadone. This kind of concerns me that you "found it" in your house. If you have children, you may want to bring the topic of methadone up causally. This is the same drug that played a part in the death of Anna Nicole Smith and her son Danny.
    Samloveskyle Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Apr 12, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rwatts
    I found a pill in my kitchen, it has 54 over 142 on one side and is scored on the other so that it can be halfed. It is sm,white and looks like an asprin. I don't know where it can from?
    Do have kids around 15 or older... if so.. it is a very good chance it may have came from them.. kids are really bad about taking pills or getting them because everyone else is doing it.. set them down and talk to them
    i12bmenhappy Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Apr 12, 2007, 09:27 AM
    Name:  pls.jpg
Views: 28959
Size:  59.5 KB
    If it looks like this Pixie is right, it is methadone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My mom has proplems with takeing pill like pain pill and stuff [ 6 Answers ]

I found this pill it is pink oval pill on one side it has a S on it the other side as numbers 8667 with a spilt line to.I would ask her but I don't want me not trusting her driving her back to them.I will trow the pill a way onces I find what it is so please help let me know if is is some kind of...

Pill found need to know what it is [ 5 Answers ]

I found a white pill oval- that has P42 on one side of the pill. What kind of pill is this?

I found a pill in my teenager's room. [ 1 Answers ]

I am worried that it might be something bad. It is white and oval or egg-shaped and has blue arrows on each side. Can anyone help?

I found a pill [ 5 Answers ]

I found a pill that has L404 on it what is it?it is white and oval

I found a pill [ 2 Answers ]

I need help finding out what this pill is

View more questions Search