Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SmilingInside Posts: 182, Reputation: 3

Oct 10, 2012, 12:24 PM
    Killers who appeared on TV before crime?
    Do you know of any killers who appeared on TV prior to committing their crime (or, prior to being found out)?

I know of these:

-Ralf Panitz (Jerry Springer show)

-Rodney Alcala (Dating Game)

-Jonathan Schmitz (Jenny Jones show, although the show didn't air)

-Ryan Jenkins (Megan Wants a Millionaire)

NOT professional actors, please, just regular people.

Mainly interested in murderers, however if you know of an especially bizarre, brutal or shocking crime committed by such an individual, feel free to mention it.

Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

Compare and contrast natural crime and legal crime [ 2 Answers ]

What are the major crimes in the FBI crime index?

Crime with a crime but still in process mark yes or no for any convictions [ 13 Answers ]

Been worknig for a company in a nursing home. Decided to apply in another department, had to do another background check.recently got charged with a crime that still in process, so would I be lying if I make no when they ask do I have any convictions.

Natural crime and legal crime [ 1 Answers ]

Compares and contrasts the concepts of “natural crime” and “legal crime.” List each of the major crimes used by the FBI in its crime index. Decide which crimes might be considered mala in se (wrong in itself) or mala prohibita (wrong only because it is prohibited by law). Include a rationale for...

What is Natural crime and What is Legal crime [ 1 Answers ]

What is Natural crime and What is Legal crime

Need definition of natural crime and legal crime [ 1 Answers ]

Am doing a college paper on Natural Crime and Legal Crime and am searching for simple definitions or other research on these two types of crime and what falls under each. Thanks:)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.