Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boogie32b Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Mar 10, 2007, 07:53 PM
    No power from 96' Dodge Caravan
    Lately, after idling at a stop sign, my 96' Dodge Caravan has very little power when I push on the gas. I have to push the gas pedal quite a ways down before it will even go. It doesn't always do it, but enough for me to know something's wrong. (It has over 100,000 miles on it if that helps) I'm taking it in next week, but don't really know the mechanic well and would love to have an idea what's wrong before I take it in. Any guesses you smart, mechanically-inclined people?
    user812 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Mar 10, 2007, 07:54 PM
    I would suggest a new fuel filter is required.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2007, 08:08 PM
    1. Replace the spark plugs with the exact plugs that came in the vehicle.
    2. Replace fuel filter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Static Caravan Sites Spain [ 1 Answers ]

Hola Everyone, Is There Anyone Out There That Know's About Static Caravan Site's In And Around Spain. My Husband And Iwish To Retire Out There Some Time This Year If Pos, Withoutany Capital We Have To Look At Cheap Rented Accommodation. I Have Just Become A Pensioner At Christmas/05 So We Would...

96' Nissan Altima Acceleration Problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with my car accelerating normally after I drive it for about 15 minutes. It seems as if there's a weird noise coming from the bottom of my car when I try to accelerate, and the more I press the gas, the more I hear it. If I just press down on the gas just half way (which is just...

2000 Dodge caravan [ 1 Answers ]

When I hit the breaks the doors unlock and lock and the interior lights blink. Does anyone have an idea what could be causing this?

Problem with dash on a 96' civic [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Friends: I just recently bought a 96 civic coupe and Im having a problem with the dashboard and center console lights. I took it to the repair shop and they told me they fixed it, but it came back after a week. They said that it was the fuse and a wire, but it's recurring at...

View more questions Search