Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexisbivona Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 06:59 AM
    two forces f1= 10n at an angle of 60 degrees (first quadrant) and F2= 7N at an angle
    two forces f1= 10n at an angle of 60 degrees (first quadrant) and F2= 7N at an angle of 45 degrees (third quadrant) (all angles are with respect to the horizontal), are applied to a particle at the origin. What third force f3 would make the resultant force on the particle zero?

Check out some similar questions!

If the angle of elevation to the sun is 60 degrees, how long is the shadow to the nea [ 1 Answers ]

Suppose the sun casts a shadow off a 35-foot buliding. If the angle of elevation to the sun is 60 degrees, how long is the shadow to the nearest tenth of a foot?

Find an angle such that 4 times its complement equals 200 degrees [ 1 Answers ]

I suck at math so I don't know how to do this...

If one exterior angle of a regular polygon is 20 degrees, what is the polygon? [ 2 Answers ]

If one exterior angle of a regular polygon is 20 degrees, what is the polygon? *

Triangles and angle degrees [ 1 Answers ]

OK. I have tried to understand this question, but it makes no sense to me. My teacher touched on it in about a two minute period right before break. so I don't know how to do this. It's saying that you have a triangle. Xyz with and angle bisector of angle y and these angles labeled one and two....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.