Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maseko123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 06:45 AM
    Have 2 kids with my husband but he is not treating me well
    My husband paid lobola for me in 2001 and we now have 2 kids (boys). He is a well known advocate and I'm unemployed. I have asked him when are we going to get married and his answer was if I want to get married I need to find a boyfriend who will marry me. If we disagree about something then he will stay angry for more than 4 months without eating my food, making love to me, kissing or even talking to me. We are now without electricity in the house for 2 days,no food,no toiletry he just wakeup and leave for work. I am scared to leave because then I will loose my kids as he is a well known advocate. He is abusing me emotionally please help me, I really need help PLEASE
    decarlo123 Posts: 27, Reputation: 7

Oct 10, 2012, 08:39 PM
    Why did you ask him to marry you if he's your husband. YOu can't have your children living in a house with no lights or toiletrys. What did you mean by he paid you lo something. There are people out there that will help you and your kids. He sounds abusive and controlling. You decide what you want out of your life and set boundaries as to what you'll put up with from people.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 10, 2012, 09:54 PM
    So go out and get a job, Make a point, ask him how well known he will be if people start hearing about how bad he treats you.

This is not how you treat your familyu . So make him mad, you will not have to feed him or do anything for him. So stop feeding him, stop cleaning his clothes, refuse sex, let him find it all somewhere else. Get a job and start taking care of yourself
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 10, 2012, 10:06 PM
    Yep, I agree! Time to turn the tables.

Find a job and support yourself. Definatley don't make him dinner anymore. AND don't give him sex.

He's getting off on his control over you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex husband trying to take kids away because my new husband and I are wanting to move [ 9 Answers ]

My husband and I have a large family and we are wanting to move from Missouri to Florida to start a new business and for me to go back to school. I sent the 60 day notification and now my ex husband says he is going to take my kids away from me because of us wanting to move to better our lives amd...

Can my husband get my kids if he kicks me out on a (kids)school night? [ 4 Answers ]

We had an disagreement, and he took my keys, The kids are at home with him... He sent me to my sisters house... he said that because I left I was "abandoning" my kids, (and I am screwed)but it is a school night and the school is across the street from our house... so... does he automatically get...

Father treating kids like a yoyo [ 5 Answers ]

I want to have an agreement for my ex to see the kids, he's for ever letting them down he promises them and me he'll have them and he never turns up.Now its getting to the stage where I don't even tell the kids he's having them cause they'll just get upset, now the kids even don't mention his name...

Dr is treating my husband because of something he asked me [ 1 Answers ]

I called my dr to discuss my son during the conversation he started asking about my husband and when my husband went to be released back to work the dr told him no because he talked to his wife and told my husband because of my response he won't release him why can a dr treat someone on another...

My Husband won't let Me See My Kids [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem I been separated since 2004 and he lied to me about how we were going to share custody of my kids I paid for the divorce and his parenting clases and now that he got a girlfriend he has not let me see my chieldren I don't want to do anything all day I cry 4 no reason and I have...

View more questions Search