Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weecazza16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 05:57 AM
    Feeling unwell and don't no what the symptoms mean
    I am 32 years ols and woke up with back and neck pain when I move in a certain position its really sore also I can't swallow my food and its sore and am taking swollen glance, my thump and finger are numb on the left side has been for 3 days I feel unwell and sleepy also very irratiable.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 10, 2012, 06:07 AM
    Impossible to tell from what you describe. It could be very minor (muscle pain and pinched nerve), moderate (strep throat), serious (heart attack!) and a hundred other possibilities, so you are just going to have to go to a doctor. I realize that you might be anywhere in the world, and I realize you may not have insurance or money, but you really must go.
    weecazza16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 06:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Impossible to tell from what you describe. It could be very minor (muscle pain and pinched nerve), moderate (strep throat), serious (heart attack!) and a hundred other possibilities, so you are just going to have to go to a doctor. I realize that you might be anywhere in the world, and I realize you may not have insurance or money, but you really must go.

Thank you for your advice I think I have been putting it of, if it were a heart attack can the symptoms start of like this as I have felt unwell before but never all symptoms at the one time, just with me having my kids I put things off.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 10, 2012, 06:16 AM
    I refuse to speculate on specific conditions, as will anyone here. GO see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling unwell [ 1 Answers ]

I have been unwell recently day 1&2 vomiting and diarrhea day 3 just diarrhea, I feel much better, but should I see a doctor or carry on taking over the counter meds. Also how long should I leave it until I see the doctor. Many thanks Sarah

I am feeling very depressed and I don't know what to do [ 1 Answers ]

I am 18 and I have been dealing with depression for a few years now. I just started on antidepressants about 4 weeks ago. Lately I feel so alone and I have no energy to do anything. I quit my job and I just sit around doing nothing all day. To make things worse the girl I'm in love with has just...

Pregnancy test says negative but feeling pregnant with symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

I have been experiencing lower abdominal pains and flutters, sore enlarged breasts, nausea,acid reflux, sore ankles and mostly extreme tiredness. Hpt say negative whatever time of day but I feel pregnant. I have pcos and endometriosis so irregular cycles but last period was short light and spotted...

Mirena user but feeling pregnancy symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

I've had the Mirena IUC since Nov. 2007, and had irregular bleeding up until February '08. February was when I had my last normal period. Since then I have not had a period or spotting. Last week I noticed that my breasts felt sore and I was cramping. They don't feel heavy or swollen and my...

View more questions Search