Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shortcake37 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 01:39 AM
    Ask math problem
    Jennifer is building some shelves and requires 10 pieces of wood that are each 2 3/5 feet long. What is the total length of wood that Jennifer needs?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2012, 03:39 AM
    Post your attempt please

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with this math problem please and ty [ 1 Answers ]

Getting the x by itself 3(x-2)-(x+5)-2(3-2x)=18 I need step by step I have to show my work thanks a lot I'm very confused right now

Math problem [ 2 Answers ]

"Mike operates on a machine which produces a widget every six seconds. He starts work at 8:00AM, takes a half an hour off for lunch, and stops working at 4:00PM. How many widgets does he produce each day?"

In the math problem: 9+(y^2) =(y-4)(y-1) What is why and how did you do it ? [ 3 Answers ]

In the math problem: 9+(y^2)=(y-4)(y-1) , what is y and how did you solve it ?

Math problem [ 3 Answers ]

A restaurant sink compartment is 30" long and 24" wide. If filled to a depth of 12 inches, how many gallons are in the sink? I divided 35/171 my ans. Was 2.0467 and I rounded it to 2.05 GPG dosage. I'm sure it's wrong, but I don't know what I'm doing. How do you work the problem and show...

Math problem [ 1 Answers ]

The amount of a tracer dye injected into the bloodstream decreases expontially, with a decay constant of 3% per minute. If 6 cc are present initially, how many cubic centimeters are present after 10 minutes? (here k will be negative) Note : Proper working and illustration are necessary.

View more questions Search