Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Midnight_Angel Posts: 79, Reputation: 3

Mar 10, 2007, 07:05 PM
    Ear Build-Up
    When I first got my cat she had been a stray and was very dirty in her nose, eyes and ears. I've cleaned her up and shes been fine but I just noticed a kind of build-up in her ear of brown crusty stuff and I got a little out with a Q-tip but I know how sensitive cat's ears are so I dont wanna hurt her. Is there anything *I can do? Does anyone know what is going on?
    babs111 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Hello,
    My cat gets ear mites but they are more of blackish build-up. I have used over the counter earmite drops which I bought at petsmart. Have you taken her to the vets? You should make sure she is up to date on her rabies vaccination and should be tested for feline lukemia etc. Cats can also get a yeast infection in their ears. My vet gave me drops for that as well.

Good luck with you new kitty!

Barbara

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you build? [ 1 Answers ]

How do u build a ramp that slants up than it goes flat then back down?

Computer Build [ 1 Answers ]

Ok... so I don't know the details on computers and how thy work. All I know is that you put it all together and they work... sorta. Anyway, a friend of mine gave me a shopping list for a new computer and I would like to get some opinions on it. He based the system on the fact we like to play games...

Build Credit? How? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 19 and am in my first year of living on my own. I have been thinking about buying a new car, but the problem is I have NO credit. I have been approved for loans, but the interest rate is ridiculous! I don't want to get a credit card because everyone older and wiser than me says it I'm just...

Help to build PC [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I want to build my own pc from scratch including new tower etc. Does anyone out there have a simple step by step quide on how to do it. I want help and advice on everything from choosing the right motherboard to once finished how to format it etc. I would also like to hear what...

Help to build a PC [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I want to build my own pc from scratch including new tower etc. Does anyone out there have a simple step by step quide on how to do it. I want help and advice on everything from choosing the right motherboard to once finished how to format it etc. I would also like to hear what...

View more questions Search