Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jimsgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 06:45 PM
    Is this Card really worth anything
    I have a baseball card and on the back it says Eddie Plank Value $10,000.00 1910 Tobacco card because of a broken printing plate... ect
    user812 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Mar 10, 2007, 07:37 PM
    I would suggest E-Bay.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 10, 2007, 08:55 PM
    It it was an original card, it would not be listing a value on the actual card.
    * if that is what you are saying. It would be a reprint of the card showing what the value was at the time of the reprint.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to start a calling card / phone card business? [ 10 Answers ]

I would like to start a calling card / phone card business with little capital. If anybody knows how to do this please advise me. Any advice welcome.

I want to know the worth of a baseball card [ 1 Answers ]

I recently came across a 1993 The Upper Deck Company; Ken Griffey Jr.- 5 yr anniversary... baseball card.. Can u please.. if at all possible.. tell me the actual worth of this baseball card.. Thank you.. .stephanie.

Is it Worth Anything [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone tell me if a picture I took with the former celebrity Shirley Hemphill of What's Happening (whose now deceased) worth any money? I took it in 1995 while in Waegan Korea.

Worth it or not... [ 5 Answers ]

Possibly I am being silly in even asking but I am having a real hard time trying to derive signs I'm getting from this girls at school. For the majority of my time in college I was in a committed relationship and now that it is over I'm out meeting more women and getting acclimated to single life,...

Is it worth it? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking to buy a good cheap car. I've found a really nice '93 honda del sol. It does have a couple issues though. Its got about 200,000 miles and it needs a tail light. Aside from that,its great!Purple with tinted windows and a CD player. They're asking $1100.00. Is it worth it?

View more questions Search