Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chloe7436 Posts: 23, Reputation: 0

Oct 9, 2012, 11:16 AM
    My sister is 4 years old is she sussposed to be in kindgergarten or pre-k ?
    The question is in the details :)
    heyimalexis Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Oct 9, 2012, 11:28 AM
    She is supposed to be in pre-k
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 9, 2012, 11:30 AM
    It depends on her birthday, and also on the rules of the school she goes to, but most kids start kindergarten at 5+.
    TheKidOfTheWise Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Oct 10, 2012, 03:22 AM
    That is true, but I was 4 turning 5 when I entered kindergarten. My birthday is in October. Although she should be in pre-k.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 10, 2012, 03:28 AM
    There is no way to answer this without knowing your general locale. Laws vary by area. Your school district may not even have a Pre-K program or it might not be mandatory.

As Joy said, most children start in the year they turn 5. But the best place to get this answer is from your local school district.

Why are you concerned with this?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 10, 2012, 03:34 AM
    The age for one state ( if US) is not the same as other US states. A call to the local school board will tell you the local answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My fianc? Of 1.5 years has just told me he likes my sister. [ 6 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have been together for approximately four years. Up until a few days ago I was still happily planning our wedding which was supposed to take place in January. A little bit of background: My flat consists of my fiancé, my sister, my brother and I. We will call my fiancé D. D and I...

Can I get custody of my sister and I'm only 18 and she is 15 years old [ 2 Answers ]

My younger sister is 15 years old, I Have 2 jobs and I am getting a two bedroom apartment for my sister and I. I go to college also. She will be turning 16 soon. We have lived with my nana since we were two but my mom has custody, my grandmother is aging badly. My moms ihas a felony record is in...

Can MRI scan prove a pre-existing change 3 years after accident? [ 10 Answers ]

Can a spinal Doctor reading an MRI prove that there are pre-existing changes three years AFTER an accident occurred? I have had an accident at work and had an MRI 3 years after my accident, it shows that I have spinal degeneration and two herniated discs one above the other.. The Defense spinal...

I have found my adopted sister after 16 years what now? [ 22 Answers ]

Hi let me start by telling you the good news... After 16 years I have found my sister.She was adopted when she was 1 year old and I have found her through the bt phone book... The bad news is I'm scared... Because I went looking for her and I don't know if that's against the law she will be 18 this...

How do I find what my sister will look like in 14 years? [ 2 Answers ]

My parents bore a child in 1990, and she died a month later. All we have is a few pictures of her. So for this Christmas I am trying to find a compony that can take her picture and show us how she would have most likely looked like at age 1-as old as they can get. Can you refer me to a compony...

View more questions Search