Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chloe7436 Posts: 23, Reputation: 0

Oct 9, 2012, 10:31 AM
    I don't know what to do
    I have 2 hamsters.THey both are syrians hamsters.One is a girl and one is a boy.When I first put the girl inside the cage the boy starts sniffing her thong thong so she attack him and he bite her on her eye.Now she is bleeding back and forth and I don't got money for the vet but I don't no what to do I am scared to see her eye peels off I don't want her to bleed also she and the boy syrian hamster was humping and I don't no if she's pregnant and if she get infected she will get it in her blood stream and kill her and the baby please help me
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 9, 2012, 10:42 AM
    I hope you have separated them. Your female is suffering. Please find the money for a vet.

Oct 9, 2012, 11:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I hope you have separated them. Your female is suffering. Please find the money for a vet.
    Well they got used to each other for a couple of days then I had put them back toegther when he attacked her I ahd separated them and they go so used to each other but now as she grooming she had made a mistake and scracth her eye while it was already grooming and I had trouble stopping it from bleeding
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 9, 2012, 12:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe7436 View Post
    now as she grooming she had made a mistake and scracth her eye while it was already grooming and i had trouble stopping it from bleeding
    Huh? You had written, "he bite her on her eye.Now she is bleeding."

Oct 10, 2012, 07:03 AM
    Huh? You had written, "he bite her on her eye.Now she is bleeding."
    Well never mind it had peel of and now she's blinking but thank you any ways
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 10, 2012, 07:08 AM
    Well never mind it had peel of and now shes blinking but thank you any ways
    What peeled off? Her eye?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 10, 2012, 07:19 AM
    Please keep them apart. They are not meant to be together as they will eventually fight until one of them is dead.

Oct 10, 2012, 07:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Please keep them apart. They are not meant to be together as they will eventually fight until one of them is dead.
    Well obviously they will fight not to hurt each other they no and I no how they will hurt each other but sometime I will separate both of them
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 10, 2012, 07:33 AM
    Okay, it seems you know what to do. So what is your question for us?

Oct 11, 2012, 04:02 PM
    What peeled off? Her eye?
    Yes
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 11, 2012, 04:04 PM
    yes
    So she is blind in one eye now?
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Oct 11, 2012, 04:42 PM
    You cannot house Syrian hamsters together, that should have been at the top of your list as you researched how to care for them.
    Keep them apart for their own sake.
    As far as the eye goes, whatever "peeled" off likely left an open wound, if it actually was the eye then it left an empty eye socket, either of which is now open and susceptible to infection.
    And an eye injury is painful, if you don't believe then poke your own eye, it hurts!
    She needs to see a vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what else to do [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter has an infection inside her right nostril and the smell is really strong... My daughter is 2 years old. She was born 24 weeks premature so she had been on breathing tubes in her nose for 3 1/2 months which collasp her nose. (no bridge) I have gone to the emergancy room, to her doctor...

Don't know how or if I should. [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know my Dad and half me wants to know who he is and the other half doesn't. This feeling comes and goes. I've tried searching for him but I can't find anything and yet can't afford and don't believe I should pay for someone to track him down when he hasn't bothered. It's a really hard story...

I don't know what is it [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 14 year old girl and I have never had sex but this clear stuff comes out my vagina?what is it?

View more questions Search