Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kdel50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2012, 08:43 AM
    How do you insert a page break within a table in Microsoft WORD 2007?
    How do you insert a page break within a table in Microsoft WORD 2007?

I have a very large document I'm working with. There are different tables throughout. How do I control where the Page Break is inserted?

I also can't figure out how to control the exact placement of the table. I have typed a heading outside of the table. If I grab the table and move it, sometimes the table jumps above the heading in the document.

This is extremely frustrating.

Thanks for any help!

Check out some similar questions!

How can I make Microsoft Word 2007 stay on top of the screen when I go to other progr [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I am typing something up while doing research I would like to make MS Word float on top of other programs. Please help.

Problems with Microsoft Equation 3.0 and Word 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have been using Microsoft Equation 3.0 for several years. Recently I upgraded to Word 2007 and am experiencing some problems. I use the path Insert - Object - Microsoft Equation 3.0. First problem: I can add parentheses from the equation toolbar, but when I add something large within...

Microsoft word 2007 - no product key! [ 5 Answers ]

Okay this may be a dumb question but I want to ask: When I bought this laptop it obviously came with Microsoft word 2007. Now after many times of exiting when it asks me for a product key, it no longer works. I can't even type or finish my paper! Ahh! I looked on the site and it's like $150...

Word 2007 - splitting the page into 2 or 3 sections for a long list [ 1 Answers ]

So I have a long list similar to this: 1) A 2) C 3) D 4) B 5) C Well after a while it runs to page two in MS word and I wanted to know if there was an easy way to move the single long row into a few rows lined up next to each other on page one

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.