Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amber malone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2012, 08:23 AM
    Think I might be pregnant or stomach virus or flu
    Could I be pregnant or have the flu or stomach virus I have lower abdomal pain body aches runny nose to stuffy ear ache and vomiting it hurts to have sex in my stomach

Check out some similar questions!

Stomach Flu [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if having a gassy stomach , also grumballing and going to the bathroom often in a day is the stomach flu. I have had this for 2 days and it dose not feel great. Thanks

After Stomach flu [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had the stomach flu. Although I am doing better I am still having an uneasy stomach and a severe headach for a couple of days. Also I feel there is something in my throat. Is this normal?

Stomach flu? Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

For almost a week now my stomach has been feeling kind of weird. It's not a really bad nausous feeling and I haven't thrown up. It feels like how it does when I haven't eaten for too long and I'm 'past the hungry feeling and I just feel sick' feeling. And on Saturday I barely ate anything......

Battling the FLU Virus. [ 3 Answers ]

ONIONS FOR COLLECTING THE FLU VIRUS In 1919 when the flu killed 40million people there was this Doctor that visited the many farmers to see If he could help them combat the flu. Many of the farmers and their family had contracted it and many Died. The doctor came upon this one...

Stomach Flu! I need imformation ! [ 3 Answers ]

:eek:ok so I got to school and there has been a lot of people out latley. My friend told me there was a stomach flu on the news . I was a little worried:( at tthis point. So I started washing my hands before I ate lunch. But then I read that this virus could also be airborne in a bathroom. That's...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.