Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AndrewOS14 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2012, 04:28 AM
    Does an 18 year old need a 10 year passport to visit the USA
    I am 18 now and I am planning a trip to the USA alone in November, I have a valid British 5 year passport (child passport) that doesn't expire until August 2013. Am I OK to use this for my trip?

Check out some similar questions!

My 9 year old son does not want to visit his dad as much, do I have to force him ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 9 year old son from my ex partner. We separated over 6 years ago. He now lives a 2 hour drive away and has him every other weekend from Friday night to Sunday night. However, my son is getting a bit older now and is missing out on friends school parties and family functions due to him...

Why probation officer waits a year to make home visit [ 2 Answers ]

Why did it take my probation officer a year before she made a home visit,are no drug testing resulting in gun's and 2 joints probation violation

I have an indian passport with uk Work Permit . Need to visit California , USA on vac [ 1 Answers ]

I have an indian passport and I am working in UK with UK work permit. Can I apply for a Visiting visa to visit California, USA for vacation?

13 year old doesn't want to visit father at his house [ 2 Answers ]

My ex and I are having a disagreement about visitation. The parenting plan specifies that the he has the girls 2 nights per week for 3 hours. The issue is my 13 year old despises going to his house and looks for any way to avoid it. When she does have to go she becomes very upset. I have asked...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.