Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patch18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2012, 03:12 PM
    How long semen can survive outside of the human body
    I was just wondering if you could tell me how long semen can survive outside of the human body. My girlfriend and I are worried that some semen got on her hand, around the knuckle area and about 5 minutes later she touched her vagina. I don't know if theirs a big risk of her being pregnant
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 8, 2012, 03:41 PM
    Given proper conditions, it could live 5 minutes.

Unless inserted, sperm do not fly or crawl and it would have had to be inserted in.

I can not say there is no chance, since while there is almost no chance pregnancy happened from this, It would given the right conditions, happen.

So she will just have to wait a month and see if she gets her next period. This waiting is done by 100's of thousands of couples every month

Welcome to the adult world of having sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many arteries are in the human body? [ 10 Answers ]

How many arteries are in the human body?

Designer of the human body. [ 8 Answers ]

Designer Four engineers were sitting around one day trying to figure out who might have designed the human body. The first fellow said, "I think it might be a Mechanical Engineer, because of joints and muscle and sense of balance." The other three nodded their heads and said, "Yeah, could...

Is Redbull bad for the human body? [ 1 Answers ]

Red bull

Human Body Proportions? [ 9 Answers ]

Guys I am doing a study and I am very interested in your answers and thoughts. The photo below is of a male (in his early 20s) who had his legs altered (femur and tibia) using photoshop (i.e. increase and decrease in length). What I need to know from you is which legs do you think match his body...

View more questions Search