Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acrutcher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2012, 03:05 PM
    Nordyne furnace led codes
    What does an led flashing 4 times mean

Check out some similar questions!

Nordyne furnace troubleshooting codes [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Nordyne G5RC080C-16 gas furnace which had the blower fail. It was in A/C mode with the condenser still running but no blowerat the furnace/evap. A tech repakced the blow motor and capacitor -- still no blowe, even in direct 'fan' mode. There is a code (one flash) suggesting limit switch...

Nordyne furnace codes? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Intertherm Nordyne Model#MMBB-056ABHR-06 gas fired furnace with "NO HEAT". It was manufactured 12/96. The electronic control board is blinking 3 times. Also the pre-blower seems to work right and the board clicks I believe properly. What could be the problem?

Nordyne LED blinkin codes [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone give me the codes for all the Nordyne LED blinks? My furnace was blining 4 times, I replaced the igniter and now it is blinking 2 times... All the codes would be greatly appreciated - thanks, in advance. :cool:

Nordyne furnace codes? [ 0 Answers ]

Nordyne model #g4ra072c-12 code lightblinks continiously and the blower motor will not shut off.

Nordyne M1MB077ABW Series furnace Red Led 2-Flash [ 1 Answers ]

M1M Series will not kick on... Red LED has two flashes indicating Pressure switch is open, how do I fix the problem?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.