Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbj-adams Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 10, 2007, 05:46 PM
    1993 toyota camry won"t start
    My 1993 toyota camry was running great and all of a sudden it just quit running. My preliminary test indicates that it is not getting spark to the plugs. How do I test the distributor, ignition coil, igniter, cap & rotor, etc.
    philsan Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 08:23 AM
    My guess is the timing belt is gone. You can check this by removing the distributer cap and watch the rotor while cranking over the engine to see if it turns. No rotor movement will verify the timing belt is gone.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2007, 08:04 PM
    v6 or 4?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1990 Toyota Camry (wont start) [ 1 Answers ]

My 1990 Camery won't start! Ive had the battery checked and just put in a new starter because it tested bad. When I turn the key all the lights come on on the dash. It's a 5 speed and runs great if I get a push and start it that way. I'm not sure how to check the ingnition, but was told that it...

1996 toyota camry [ 2 Answers ]

I need to change the bulb in the left tail light of my 1996 Toyota camry. Can someone help me out with this, I do not have a manual and am sure it is very easy. Thanks

96 toyota camry stereo amp [ 2 Answers ]

Where is the amp located and how do I get to it?

1993 Toyota Previa A/C Noise [ 2 Answers ]

A/C compressor mkes high pitch noise when van is in parked position. Is there anything I can spray around there to fix the problem?

View more questions Search