Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baby_doll_hotty36 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 05:09 PM
    Who should I choose
    OK I'm going out with this guy and I love him and everything but there's another guy that I also like and I no he likes me. But the problem is, is that I'm stuck between both of them. They both told me that they love hanging out with me becoz I make them happy. I don't no which I too choose. I love my boyfriend but weneva I'm with the other guy it feels so right and he puts his arm around me and hugs me when we are together but I just feel like I'm cheating on my boyfriend but I also like this other guy.

Should I just dump my boyfriend and go out with the other guy. What do I do because I'm so confuessed and I don't no who to choose?? :( :confused:

Please please HELP ME!! Could anyone give me some help please, just anything
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2007, 05:59 PM
    If your so confused maybe it is better not to be with eighter one of them.
    eazy123 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 10:26 AM
    I'm in the same situation but I'm the guy who trying 2 steal you away and if its anything the same id say dump your boyfriend
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2007, 10:33 AM
    Maybe you need some time on your own to figure out what you are looking for in a relationship. Then you can give your next relationship the time and dedication it needs.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 4, 2007, 10:36 AM
    I guess you already made your choice, since if you had a boyfriend, you don't have other guys putting their arms around you and you are hanging out with them ( said when you are together)

So if you were being true to your boyfriend you would not be doing this.
    So either you are not seroius about your boyfriend ( wich it sounds like) so the choice appears to have been made anyway.
    baby_doll_hotty36 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 03:00 PM
    No but I do care a lot about my boyfriend, its just this other guy doesn't no that I'm going out with him and if I tell him he's going to get really upset becoz he said he wants to go out with me. All my friends are telling me that I have to make my mind up n but its really hard, I love my boyfriend with all my heart yet I also like this other guy... I've been hanging out with the other guy becoz my boyfriend is in Canada for a holiday... n I don't make the other guy put his arms around me he just does it and when he does he makes me feel safe like nothing can eva get me... but I do reallycare about my boyfriend, all my friends are telling me as well that me and this other seem so great together and are perfect for each other and I'm worried that they will be angry a me if I choose the wrong one and I hang out with the other guy a lot becoz we are really good friends and get along really well, that's y I hang out with him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who should I choose? [ 12 Answers ]

I have been single for quite a while and then all of a sudden I met a friend who I was at school with which was over 5 years ago for names sake I will call him John, well we became friends and then one day out of the blue he asked me out, we get on really well as friends and was a bit shocked when...

Which one to Choose? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm quite new to computer and I've been asked to advise on which Program to choose for a company-Off-the-shelve application package or Bespoke Application package. Please help me to give a very meaningful answer as to the advantages and disadvanges each have over the other. Thank you.

How old till they can choose? [ 5 Answers ]

How old does a teen have to be till they can choose where they live? My daughter is 14 and she is very unhappy where she is at. She wants to come and live with me. If her dad decides not to let her come and live with me what can I do leagally? We have joint custody and they live with him.

Help choose laptop [ 4 Answers ]

I am planning to buy a laptop. What's the best processor to have for my laptop? Another question, what's the difference between a pentium M processor and a centrino processor? Thanks! :)

View more questions Search