Oct 8, 2012, 09:45 AM
    Cannot download pictures
    Cannot download pictures from camera card
    mow1931 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2012, 09:47 AM
    Cannot download pictures from memory card
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Oct 10, 2012, 02:05 PM
    I have a Canon camera and it came with software that was complete bloat, with a ton of apps I didn't need. So I went to the local Office Max and bought a mini card reader. I think the sdhc only reader was around $15 and the 5 in 1 reader was $20-25. Then all I had to do is remove the card from the camera, place it in the reader and plug it into a usb slot. I got to save all my photos to the PC and without having to install the camera crap. The Office Max ones also came with a usb extension cord, so I could use a back usb port, since often front ports do not have the power to run flash drives.
    karengrimes94 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 09:29 PM
    You can use picassa so when your camera card is auto detected it will ask you to get the pictures from camera card.
    So you can save that photos to your desktop.
    Rohin Arora Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Oct 13, 2012, 10:15 PM
    Well please be more specific.. whats the kind of problem you are facing? card not detected?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unable to download pictures [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Nikon L22 digital camera and I have never had a problem downloading pics from the camera to my computer with the use of a USB cord before, now they won't download what can I do? I have of plenty memory on my PC and they scanner and camera wizard reads fine when I attach the camera to the...

Can't download pictures [ 1 Answers ]

I have been able to download pictures to my computer for the longest time, and all of a sudden its not working. I just downloaded pictures 5 hours ago to my computer. When I first went to do it the camera thing popped up where you choose where you want to download your pictures but it didn't fully...

How can I download pictures to my website? -- please help ! [ 0 Answers ]

I have a website that someone designed for me but I cannot download pictures to it -- the person who designed it told me how one day and you might as well spoke greek to me -- it was so complicated -- however he put pictures on the website when he set it up -- I figure he will put more pictures of...

Unable to download pictures from camera [ 1 Answers ]

I have a canon rebel xt digital camera and have successfully retrieved pictures from it for months now. All of a sudden when I go to zoom browser ex and go through the process I go right back to the opening page for zoom browser ex. I tried removing and reinstalling the software and that made no...

Download pictures [ 1 Answers ]

I have a motorola razor. I have taken pictures and don't know how to take them off the camera and into my PC. Please help me.:) :)

View more questions Search