Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mukesh giri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2012, 09:01 AM
    BTA fee for uk law
    Dear sir,
    I am getting the mail from travel agency they are requesting me for 2500 GBP (great British pound ) for BTA . And they said that this fees is refundable is this true.
    but I I am afraid about that. I want your help about that and what is the meaning of BTA
    pl z reply fast .
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 8, 2012, 09:43 AM
    This is a SCAM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a bta fee for a passenger traveling from the uk to usa? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a bta fee for a passenger traveling from the uk to usa?

Can I claim child tax credit, daycare fee, tuition fee and mortgage interest? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm Canadian. I work in US but live in Canada. I commute to work everyday. I have two daughters: one is 11 years old and the other is 23, who is a graduate student in US. Both live with me. I filed 1040nr every year. My questions are: 1) Can I get child tax credit and deduct daycare fee for my...

Ethics, Immigration Law, and Attorney Retainer Fee [ 4 Answers ]

DHS started investigating the validity of my marriage because 18 months after we got married my wife had an affair, got pregnant and decided to leave me. After having interviewed neighbors, and my wife's friends and family the Immigration Officer asked us to go meet with him to "give our side of...

Law for association fee [ 3 Answers ]

If the asociation fee is not paid in one yr can be duble?

Is it legal for TX apts to charge late fee PLUS concession fee? [ 2 Answers ]

I have lived in my apt complex going on 5 years. Last month I was late paying my rent a couple of days because I was out of town on business. When I got back and called to get the total amount due, it was an outrageously high amount of money. When I asked him to break down the charges, he said...

View more questions Search