Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    persky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2012, 12:45 AM
    What is the difference between blood group type A and type A?
    1. Is blood type A+ the same with blood type A?

2. If the father is blood type A+ and the mother is type O, what would be the
    Blood types of the children?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 8, 2012, 02:28 AM
    1. All blood types are either Rh + or Rh -, so we can't answer. Since A+ and O+ are the most common world wide, sometimes people assume positive, but NEVER assume, find out!
    2. Again, you are missing the + or - after the O. Find out and answer back and we can tell you the possible types of the child.

If a pregnant mother is Rh negative, she usually gets a shot to prevent blood problems in the child, even though it isn't always necessary for the first pregnancy and even if the father is negative also. There is no reason these days for a couple to not be able to have a baby just because of blood incompatibility.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 8, 2012, 05:27 AM
    I agree, both 1 and 2 can not be answered correctly with the limited amount of information given.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parents both blood type O+, kid blood type A+ is that possible? [ 7 Answers ]

The Mother and Father both have Blood type o+ but their baby has a blood type A+ I would like to know if that is biologically possible? And if no if father should DNA baby?

If the mother has a blood type child has o negative what blood type would the father [ 3 Answers ]

If I have a child with O negative blood and I am A positive would the father have to be O negative as well

A group of people wake up in an unfamiliar place with no memory. Scifi type [ 1 Answers ]

I can't find this movie! I saw the trailer a long time ago. It's a sic-fi thriller I guess maybe even horror. A few men wake up in possibly a space craft or something like that ( I think) without their memories of how they got there or what they were doing. The cover of the movie has metallic...

Blood Type [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are both A Rh D Positive bloodtype and I want to know if this will be possible to conceive and whether any risks are involved during pregancy and will the child survive? Thanks

Same blood type [ 4 Answers ]

I want to get pregnant but my husband and I have the same blood type (A+) and people have told me that by us having the same blood type that something could come out wrong with the baby! Is that true?

View more questions Search