Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TeamEdwardJace Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2012, 10:21 PM
    Does anyone know which website can I find Inuyasha the final act the english dub?
    And I mean the official one. Can someone please upload the episodes and provide a link when it's released? I don't have access to neon valley because I don't have playstation
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 7, 2012, 10:55 PM
    My husband and son are huge Inuyasha fans. As far as I know you can't upload them on the internet. You can order all the seasons online, but it won't be free. That's how we got all the episodes.
    TeamEdwardJace Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2012, 03:01 PM
    Thanks and imagine there might be some who once they get it find a way to post it . I'll just have to wait and see

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Galaxy Angel Anime - English Dub? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok this is driving me nuts, I have been to a bunch of websites and they all say something different. Does anyone know if Galaxy Angel X (the 4th and last season) was ever fully dubbed to English? I know at least 8 episodes are but I can't seem to find any info about the rest. I have watched...

How can I find final volume in this case? [ 1 Answers ]

A gas with a volume of 23L is heated from 30C to 150C at constant pressure. What is its final volume? I did this problem, But I am not sure about it. 23x(273+150)/(273+30)=32.1L Is this way is correct? Thank you so much!

You got to Love G DUB! [ 20 Answers ]

Our President "Checking out" our Olympic Athletes!!

I need to find the midallion on final fantasy 12 [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find the midallion on final fantasy 12 that unlocks the Sealed doors in the Nicholes of Nabudis. I found 2 of the 3 pieces I need to find. I have the one from defeating the mark in the waterway. And I found the one you get from the girl that lost here memory and found the piece of the...

View more questions Search