Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ij1987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Late 80's Early 90's Kids Film about Woodland Animals
    Does anyone know the name of this film where these woodland animals (incl. a badger, mole and hedgehog I think) set of to find this flower that will save a younger relative? At the start their parents get captured by some people that I think are actually helping the animals because they gas the forest... Thanks!
    Rayadriel Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

Mar 29, 2007, 06:07 PM
    It's Once Upon A Forest : )
    anxiety_queen Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2008, 05:26 AM
    I'm not sure if you got your answer yet but it sounds like fern gully:p
    ShaunsWife Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 06:15 AM
    Its once upon a forrest my daughter loves this movie and makes me watch it over and over

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's/early 90's kids TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out the name of this show for so long. It was my favourite when I was younger and nobody knows what I'm talking about! The theme song says something like "and now more tales of ovid video" it has a white animal with a red and blue toucan beak and a purple kangaroo and a...

Another late 80's/early 90's kids movie. [ 3 Answers ]

I used to go to a day care center and they would play this movie frequently. I can't remember very well, but it was about a group of bugs trying to defend their city from red ants or something. The only other thing I can really remember was that it had an old, grumpy spider character and this fat...

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

Late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the title to this TV show or made for TV movies? There's a blond guy as the lead and I want to say there are sci fi/dinosaurs as characters. For the life of I can't remember much else but its bugging me not to know the name or the actors name. The actors name is short and...

Late 80's early 90's [ 4 Answers ]

Can't think of this show... about waitresses who worked in a "skytop" restaurant... an annoying piano player, one waitress was named crystal

View more questions Search