Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jer1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2012, 05:11 PM
    110 volt 4 wire capacitor wiring diagram
    I have a scm- motor with 4 wires. White-black-blue-red. It has mfd of 3.75 and cap volts 330. How would you wire it for 115 volts? Ph 1 60 cyc. 6 amp

Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Understanding wiring diagram with a three speed capacitor controller [ 6 Answers ]

I'm having difficulty understanding the wiring diagram for Hunter Pacific Typhoon ceiling fan? It has a three speed capacitor controller, I can only get it to run at one speed, that's "fast." I'm a retired teacher trying to save money by installing this new ceiling fan. This fan has a wall mounted...

Need wiring diagram for 12 volt transformer [ 5 Answers ]

Low voltage chandelier (Lite Source) quit working. Electrician said the transformer was not functioning. Ordered new transformer (Wang House model WH2101S), which came with no wiring instructions. The vendor has been less than helpful. My contractor cannot get it to work, he has not wired with a...

How to wire a 230 volt 10 amp pump to a 110 volt float switch with a contact switch [ 1 Answers ]

How to wire a 230 volt 10 amp pump to a 110 volt float switch with a contact switch.

240 volt element 0n 110 wiring [ 1 Answers ]

Can I use a 240 volt, 4500 watt heating element in place of a 120v,1500 watt element? My appliance is a water distiller with a 10 in. square boiling tank that is on automatic fill (as a little is distilled out, more water comes in to keep it full) My wiring is 110. My breakers are 20amp. The...

How to wire two 110 volt outlets from a generator to a 22 volt input [ 2 Answers ]

Have a generator with two 110 volt output's and would like to back feed a panel to the house that is already installed for this application. It has a 220 input to the house panel, can this be done .

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.