Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skyrocket Away Posts: 173, Reputation: 6

Oct 7, 2012, 11:17 AM
    Constantly shaky, weak, clammy and lightheaded?
    Im 21(female), 5'4" and 162 pounds.

I was recently diagnosed with IBS about 5 months ago.

About 2 days ago I noticed that I was feeling shaky and clammy and also a little dizzy and feeling faint. I usually only get that when I haven't eaten for hours. So I ate some whole wheat spaghetti with a little sauce. The shaky and dizzy feeling got worse.

Now, I feel like that literally all day and eating actually seems to make it worse.

I haven't been checked for diabetes in a few years(it runs in my family) but when I went to my mothers I made sure to check it. My BG was 82. I never feel shaky or anything when it's like that. Also, my blood pressure has been normal. I have a at home machine and check it regularly.

Like I said this has happened suddenly with no rhyme or reason that I can think of.

I drink a lot of water and no matter what I eat it doesn't help. I've tried fruits and veggies, salad, meat, bread and even chips to see if anything would help. Eating only makes it worse..

I'm really scared and I'm worried I'm going to die and can't see a doctor for a week..

Please anybody help):

Check out some similar questions!

Get really dizzy and lightheaded [ 0 Answers ]

Okay. When ever I stand up from a couch or a bed, I get really dizzy and lightheaded. I can't see at all, and I can't hear at all. I usually have to hold on to something, to support myself. It happens every time. I don't know what to do! I once passed out from it. It was today. So please help. PS:...

Older toilets -- weak swirl, weak flush [ 24 Answers ]

Hope someone can help. Our toilets are original to the house, 20-plus years old. When flushed, the swirl isn't strong enough to completely flush the bowl. The bowl does NOT overflow, but it has to be flushed multiple times. We have very hard water where we live, despite having a regularly...

The shaky Isles are shaky again [ 2 Answers ]

Christchurch | earthquake Earthquakes are migrating around the world, not content with flattening Haiti and CHile, it is New Zealad's turn to feel the shaking and the breaking. I think they might have gotten off lightly this time but it follows quite a series of quakes in the Pacific in recent...

How Do I Get Rid Of Clammy Hands? [ 2 Answers ]

I've always had sweaty/cold hands for the longest time and I know it's not because of any medical reasons. I think it's because of what I eat but I'm not sure. It's really embarrassing when my friends (or before, my boyfriend) wanted to hold my hand and than thye ask why my hands are sticky. ...

Feeling lightheaded [ 3 Answers ]

I am mid 20s and in shape (not just because I work out but I'm a skinny guy whose got good metabolism). I've always worked out occasionally but now I try to go to gym 5 days a week or so working out on different muscle each day. However I don't do cardio (I should start though). Here's my...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.