Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christmas140 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2012, 08:48 PM
    What does my dream mean?
    What does my dream mean?

So I had a dream that this guy I liked for years secretly drew a picture saying he loves me. When I went back to the drawing it was erased and when I tried to find out who wrote it I skipped saying his name. He got mad ran and when I was about to tell him how I felt he came down the stairs making out with a girl that was basically his dream girl.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 6, 2012, 09:04 PM
    Means you still like him but have done little to let him know. And you are too scared to do anything, since you don't think he will like you
    dourouc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2013, 10:53 AM
    I saw the boy I like,married.His wife was his sister and he introduced her to me at his new house.I was jelous and hurt me.I was looking through his house and I found a room with a huge bookself full of books(some of them were mine),I told his wife that I love her bookself she smile and I left.In the corridor,near the kitchen he was looking at me and he was wearing red lipstick.A problem with the fridge (an old one) and underneath was water(on the kitchen floor),and a huge frog.Its colore was yellow and green,jumps on me and bites me.I call the boy to help me with the frog and then we were with people in the living room,talking and when I started chatting with an other guy that I liked him,my boy sterted singing and I closed his mouth because I realised he was jelous.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I dream of my brother dying in my car and I cannot cry for him in my dream [ 3 Answers ]

I dream of my brother dying in a crash in my car, but there is nothing I can do to help him, he was in the passanger side, but I did not see the driver, I see blood coming out of his mouth and ears, I try to cry for him in my dream but cant

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

View more questions Search