Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimkaemi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 03:03 PM
    5 years + GE dryer has aweful grinding noise
    After research, I'm sure that the "rear bearing kit" should solve my problem. I can't find one anywhere. Can someone enlighten me please on its where abouts for GE dryers? I see other manufacturers with no probs.

Model dbxr453evoww
    Thanks!
    stew_1962 Posts: 255, Reputation: 10

Mar 11, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Partselect.com - GE Dryer Parts And All Brands of Appliance Parts

Regards,
    Stew

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washing Machine makes grinding noise when washing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Maytag Performa washing machine - about 5 years old. It makes a grinding noise when washing. Spin cycle is still quiet. Any suggestions about what to check?

Grinding noise when turning right [ 8 Answers ]

Toyota Corolla 2002 I went on vacation for two weeks (car sat in driving for the duration). After I came back I noticed that every time I make a right turn I hear this grinding noise. The noise seems to be consistent with the speed (i.e. if my speed is fast then the grinding noise is fast). I...

AC unit outside making grinding noise [ 1 Answers ]

When I turned on the unit my neighbor came over and said it was making a loud "grinding" noise coming from the compressor. I immediately turned it off and didn't hear the sound myself. It wasn't on long enough for me to determine if it was cooling inside. I do remember thinking that it wasn't doing...

Engine making a grinding noise [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 97 honda civic with auto transmission. I noticed today when I reved the engine that when I let off the gas the engine made a very slight grinding noise. I was in park so I don't think it would be the transmission. While driving the car I have had no problems at all. Any ideas on what may...

View more questions Search