Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2012, 08:04 AM
    Led Zepp was in the White House last week . Maybe he sang a duet of 'Dazed and Confused ' with them . Of course the more conspiracy minded would claim he sang 'The Immigrant Song '.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2012, 08:31 AM
    " Communication Breakdown" might be an appropriate theme for the fiscal cliff talks.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2012, 10:01 AM
    Hello again, Steve:

Frankly, I'm OK with going over the cliff, and STAYING over. The cuts combined with the tax increases WILL fix things rather quickly. What's wrong with that, right wingers?

excon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2012, 10:14 AM
    I'm OK with it too. But 1st the Repubics in the House should vote to extend all the Bush era tax rates ;and blame the President for the eventual tax increase on the "middle class" .
    As far as the fiscal cliff... I think it's a bunch of scare tactics like Geithner and Paulson's chicken little act before TARP.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2012, 10:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, Steve:

Frankly, I'm ok with going over the cliff, and STAYING over. The cuts combined with the tax increases WILL fix things rather quickly. What's wrong with that, right wingers?

excon
    I'm not only OK with it I'm having a little fun watching Dems steer clear of the liberal agenda of tax increases and defense cuts like the plague.

Yesterday Mitch McConnell tried putting Obama's plan up for a vote but Harry Reid objected. How dare he ask for Dems to back their leader's carefully designed "balanced approach".
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2012, 01:36 PM
    Hey what's the problem with a 4% tax increase anyway and a little less defense spending. It is like it's 100% either way. You get a movement in interest rates on the mortgage it is going to cost you more, and you get to put a little more into social security and a little less out of medicare. This is panic for panic sake. A little creative accounting and you should be able to keep your income below $200,000

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Use a computer as a public address system [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I wonder if it is possible to use a computer by plugging a mike and seekers into it, and then use it as a public address system. Example: using a slide show and have your voice come through the speakers. Or when playing music to sing along through the speakers. If there is a program or a way...

Education system in USA [ 1 Answers ]

What is the new education rules in USA? I am a nepalese student and want to apply for undergraduate in biotechnology. So I want to know about the detail information about the full education system of America.

Budget for Pk-12 public education [ 0 Answers ]

What is the total budget expenden on pk-12 public schooling in the US

Foods to help maintain a healthy and balanced nervous system [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I suffer from anxiety and find it hard to eat because I do not have an appetite. This problem alone causes so many issues on its own but it does not help the anxiety either. I eat A lot of fruit, and yougart. Its challenging for my stomach to stand anything else, it is so weak. ...

View more questions Search