Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janellemelissa8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2012, 07:08 PM
    Lifetime movie possibly? A couple in white bath robes in a bedroom?
    All I know about this movie is that I saw a small scene from it and it looked really good! A man and a woman are in a bedroom alone I think they were both wearing white bath robes and I believe the man is smoking a cigarette... The man is rude and condescending towards the woman, he tells her she is going to stay there with him and such and she says to him "I'm not desperate" or something like that... And then he changes his tune real fast and says I know you're not desperate baby and then they kiss... They are basically having a tug of war with each others emotions and they are playing cat and mouse... It may be a lifetime movie? Seems like it is from the 80's or 90's? I believe the woman had short hair or maybe it was up? And the man I think had a mustache... That is the only scene I saw but I wish I had known what it was so I can rent it

Check out some similar questions!

Movie that came out on lifetime in late 1990's where this married couple living in [ 5 Answers ]

Texas stabbed her husband mistress in the kitchen.

A Nature Movie about a camel (possibly white?) [ 2 Answers ]

I remember years ago when I was younger watching this movie about a camel that left her mother's protection and she had a male calf, some way or another she died and this left the calf alone, years passed and then he became and adult etc.. Does anyone know this movie?

Trying to find a old black and white movie possibly 1950's [ 2 Answers ]

It was suppose an interracial marrige movie in which a white man marries a princess Who looks white. But come to find out later that she may be black. The movie began with her swimming at some beach. The movie had a scene in court near the end of movie. I think that the princess was...

Post apocalyptic Earth unground people w/robes & white eyes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am Alientribe792 and I am trying find the title of this movie. Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.