Ask
    kristefer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2012, 06:32 PM
    Concept for shopping mall design
    Need an architectural concept for designing a shopping mall
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 5, 2012, 06:35 PM
    And how many hundreds of thousands of dollars is your budget for the engineering firm
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 5, 2012, 06:40 PM
    And I need a concept for my space ship.

Do you realize what you are asking here? You haven't even given us a hint, a suggestion, of what you need or want, and what it's for (college? Work? Job?), how technical it has to be, and in what part of the world.
    I will say this: I used to live in Boston, MA, USA. There is a mall that was built on a long narrow swath through the middle of the city where an above ground tram/trolley ran. You can get off the subway and walk for a couple of miles (it feels like) to another stop far across town. Neat 'concept.'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Film made in the past 10years about a girl and mother, locked ina. Shopping mall? [ 3 Answers ]

I watched a Christmas film a couple of years ago about a girl and a mother who live in a caravan on the girls school site, and they go to the mall one day and get locked in (maybe christmas eve) and have a little adventure in the mall over night! Can't remember for the life of me what its called...

80's movie about kids staying in a shopping mall overnight [ 7 Answers ]

Desperatley trying to remember the name of a film me and my sister watched in the 80's about two(we think) children that get locked in a shopping mall overnight. Think it's a brother and sister. Can't remember much about it, apart from them looking for money in the water fountain, using the...

Need architectural inspiration for shopping mall concept. [ 2 Answers ]

I need a concept for a shopping mall. Could you guys help me by contributing your ideas?

Plastic Product design, Mold design, Plastics, [ 2 Answers ]

What are all the precautions needs to be taken during Nylon molding?

View more questions Search