Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yorkey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2012, 03:23 AM
    Change of order of photos not recognised on iPad
    I have changed the order of photos in folders on my computer by changing the IMG number but when synced to iPad the new order is not recognised. What am I doing wrong

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get a judge to change an order letting my ex claim my son [ 2 Answers ]

My ex-husband and I have been divorced since 2007 after only being married for about 6 months and in the divorce papers it says that we have to alternate years on who claims my son, and I say my son because he hasn't seen my son since before his 2nd birthday and he is going to be 5 this year. He...

If my child's name was never change per legal order can she remain with my last name? [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter was born with my (mother) last name, but when I went to family court to obtain child support from my daughter's father (we were never married), the judge stated that since she was under the age of 5, her last name would have to be changed to her father's. He never legally changed the...

Son needs original name change order [ 1 Answers ]

My son needs his orignal name change order, I can't find copy that was sent to me back in 1987. How would I go about getting copy of orignal order or the original order.

How do I change a visitation order? [ 3 Answers ]

My children's father took me to court for custody. He lost but did receive visitation. He is supposed to pick the kids up at the start of his visitation. First and third weekends and wednesdays. He rarely shows up on his scheduled days and if he does it isn't the right time. He drops by my...

How to file a change of custody order [ 9 Answers ]

Can any one tell me how to file an order to change the costody of my child from my perents back to myself? And any idea on how long something like this may take.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.