Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HelenaLaura Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2012, 01:11 AM
    When to serve wine at dinner
    At what point during a 3 or 4 course meal do you start serving table wine?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 5, 2012, 01:30 AM
    Depends on the setting, but it's quite normal to have different wines with each course.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 5, 2012, 04:06 AM
    Depends on your culture, for many it is served the entire meal, from start to finish, although as Curly said, ( and he is a wine expert) will depend on the dish. We often do two or three with a large meal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

video starts with guy going up elevator with some wine he and a girl have dinner wher [ 0 Answers ]

The video starts with the guy going up a (Lift/Elevator) to an apartment with some wine. He and the girl sit down for a meal and as he eats it he drops to the floor and dies. She then drinks some of the wine and she also drops to the floor and dies. Does anyone know what this (Song/Music Video)...

Transferring room temperature wine to wine fridge [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a proper procedure for transferring wine that has been stored at room temperature to a wine fridge? Does it need to be a step by step process in lowering the temp. of the wine till it reaches the optimum storage temperature?

Redistribution/re-sale of wine or fortified wine [ 4 Answers ]

If I wanted to charge a fee for private wine tastings in people's home (people of legal drinking age) in the state of Texas and Louisiana, (a) do I need a special license or permit to charge a fee for the wine tasting? And (b) if I want to sell them contingency bottles of wine (1 of each type of...

I had a drug/ alcohol test at work the day after I had 2 glasses of wine with dinner [ 9 Answers ]

I had 2 glasses of chardonney sun eve around 6 p.m. Went into work on mon. and they were doing random drug and alcohol tests (etg). My job has a zero tolarance. I am not worried about the drug test at all. But, the EtG makes me nervous. I am a middle aged woman that is slightly overweight. They did...

Country Club Attire for Wine Dinner [ 2 Answers ]

What is the appropriate attire for a Country Club Wine Dinner?

View more questions Search