Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    braiz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2012, 02:53 PM
    Anime Ninja or Samurja moive from the 80s
    Hi I'm looking for a old movie possible 85-90 back then it was on VHS. Think it's a ninja or Samurja movie. Its about a boy that, that grow up in a clan that is in war whit a rivel clan or demons. He has a sister or fiancé that he get separated from. And he is trying to find her. What I can remember it has gore, and he use a short blade to kill his enemies.

I think the main character´s name was yoshi or yushio. And that the girl kille her self in the end with a shuriken calling out his name before he can save her.

I know for sure it´s not Ninja scroll or the dagger of kamui. But its around that time.

If anyone remember or know that namne please let me know.

Kind regard old Anime fan.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a japanese anime ninja movie made during the 80s/early 90s [ 0 Answers ]

I haven't seen this movie in years. Its in Japanese with English sub-titles. I remember the antagonist was a robot ninja and sometime in the movie the protagonist lost either his arm or one of his eyes. Also there was a ufo that came out of nowhere in the end and saved everyone, giving him his arm...

Anime moive [ 0 Answers ]

K I have been trying to find this amine movie that I saw a while ago. It has an Android girl that at the end of the movie goes to a farm where her maker is and he give her a beam weapon and wings. Oh and there's a cop she falls in love with and he gets messed up and get cyborg parts. Please someone...

Anime movie about a ninja boy [ 3 Answers ]

I saw an anime movie when I was younger at my grandparents house on VHS. The plot followed the life of a young boy whose father was a great ninja but was killed by a large bald man who wore a chinese straw hat with a chin strap. At the end of the movie the boy kills the man who murdered his father....

80s cartoon moive about artist [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find this cartoon movie made in the 80s. Alli can remember is that the main character is a artist and that he gose to a world that's black and white and depressing and that when he starts to paint it turns the world colorful again. Also I know that he fights some kind of army too....

Title of 80s japanese anime about a samurai or ninja boy. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I have been bothered by a Title of a animated Japanese movie I saw in the 80s. I think the Plot is something like: The young boys family gets killed and he has to travel ( to a fishing village, he arrived in winter I think) to safety to his grandpa. I think the title was something...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.