Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Girlfat5 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2012, 12:51 PM
    Facebook security check
    Last Friday when I tried to get on my account I was sent to a security check and told to enter a code that was sent to a cell # that I no longer have it is the one that I used to set up the account but I nolonger have this number or the phone.I have tried to change my password several times had to wait 24hrs twice only to be sent to the same page again even had the code sent to a new email still the same thing happened I have filed report after report and their only response was for them to ask me to send identification to verify me as the account holder which I have and I haven't heard a word from them this is so frustrating I just want them to send the code to a new number
    karengrimes94 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2012, 10:37 PM
    There will be a another verification option.
    Where you need to verify your friends photo once done this security check and verified you will be able to login back.

Oct 5, 2012, 11:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by karengrimes94 View Post
    There will be a another verification option.
    Where you need to verify your friends photo once done this security check and verified you will be able to login back.
    I haven't seen this option yet but I did verify my account and was told that I was successful but when I changed my password it sent me right back to the same page where I needed that stupid code.

Oct 5, 2012, 11:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sarlajgurganus View Post
    You can try these, may be it helps you.
    First go on to log in page of face book and type your user name and click on forgot password.
    Now they ask some question answer them and follow the instruction carefully.
    nope sorry that was the first thing that I tried.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Facebook Check In & HIPAA [ 6 Answers ]

I am running a local eye doctor's Facebook and Twitter accounts. I am wondering if they can offer rewards (like a coupon or a goodie bag) for having patients check in at their location without violating HIPAA regulations.

My ife is receiving a disability check, and I think a Social Security check [ 2 Answers ]

My wife is receiving a disability check, and a Social Security check, can I claim part of it?If he is out of the country and I have proven parternity will he be arrested so I can claim everything?

View more questions Search