Sure will this is the big weekend on the mountain

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does pump not turn on with power to points and points closed? [ 1 Answers ]

Well pump has power to points,points closed why won't pump come on?

Wingers SHOVING tax cuts down our throats. [ 28 Answers ]

Hello: I LOVE talking like a winger; "... the American people oppose the GOP tax plan by a WHOPPING 74%, yet they want to SHOVE IT DOWN OUR THROATS anyway... " Do the wingers think they're the only ones who can say the shove it words?? How come they CARE what Americans want only SOME of the...

Ever wonder where all those right-wingers get their erroneous talking points from? [ 46 Answers ]

Right here: Liberty Counsel Look at the wording and compare it to what you've read here. Here's the kicker: the talking points assembled by the Liberty Counsel, a far-right religious group that's part of Jerry Falwell's Liberty University empire. Here's the real ifo to counter the...

Wrong Wingers [ 38 Answers ]

Hello: You right wingers are soooo wrong. You live in a fantasy world. You don't know how the real world works. We'd be better off if you came down to earth. Here's just a sampling of your wrongness: The border: If we just cracked down on the border, we'll stop illegal aliens. The...

Right wingers Ticked off about Bush nominee [ 2 Answers ]

I've been enjoying all of the fighting on this Conservative site: http://www.townhall.com/blogs/c-log/J%20Garthwaite/story/2005/10/03/159236.html Seems like the conservatives are a bit pissed by Bush's choice... should a liberal be happy about it? Mirza :confused:

View more questions Search