Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angie1776 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2012, 04:57 AM
    How do I covert an application from itunes to an mp3 player
    I have downloaded and transferred the app to my computer I just can't get it to go onto my mp3 player. I was just wondering how I would do this.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 4, 2012, 05:23 AM
    Please clarify your question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to download music to eclipse mp3 player from itunes? [ 2 Answers ]

Do I have to put music int windows media first and if so how?

MP3 File Plays on Windows Media Player but NOT on Itunes [ 6 Answers ]

MP3 File Plays on Windows Media Player but NOT on Itunes. I have tried adding the Folder where it is contained as well as adding the specific file. I have even tried "Open With Itunes" and the file will not play; but it plays perfectly on Windows Media Player.

Can't Get iTunes to MP3! [ 1 Answers ]

Help! I recently purcchased a Samsung 16GB MP3 Player and when I connected it to my Computer all it transferred was the sample music that came with the PC and all my pictures (whic I didn't really want on the MP3!). My itunes Music Libray was NOT transferred! I think the Music that was...

Itunes and other MP3 players [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Dell PC with high speed internet. I normally use Realplayer for all my media player needs and podcasts. No problems. Recently I was told I must download Itunes and safari so I could access so much more content and that it is the most common platform going. Why should I switch to Itunes...

MP3 ITunes [ 2 Answers ]

Any time I go to iTunes, I keep getting "Could not complete the Music Store. The store may be busy". I have been getting the same prompt for days. What's wrong?

View more questions Search