Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carnigeguy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 12:44 PM
    Will crack down the game work with my television
    Will the xbox 360 game:Crack down work on my television: FERGUSON M 3610 U
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Mar 10, 2007, 01:32 PM
    If the Xbox 360 works on your TV the game should be just fine. Only problems I've seen with some games is that they were designed for hdtv's and the text was difficult to read on standard crt type tv's but didn't affect the gameplay at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nba live crack [ 1 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play.

Crack in sewer pipe [ 2 Answers ]

Noticed a crack in the pipe that carries waste out to the sewer. It's about 13 or 14 " long and very thin possible an eighth of an inch. There doesn't seem to be any leakage. It's a large black pipe, I guess wrought iron. Part of it has been replaced with white PVC pipe but the last six or...

My best friend is a crack addict [ 4 Answers ]

How and from where can I get legal help to submit my friend to a rehab center? She is 25 and because she is an adult I or her mother can't get her to go to a rehab center on her own but I was thinking that maybe legally she could be submitted to a rehab, please help?

Crack in soil stack [ 4 Answers ]

The main soil stack in my 40+ year old two story home has developed small crack. I have seen evidence of a very small amount of leakage in my basement over the past few years, but it was never bad enough to goo cutting into the walls to find the source. Finally it has gotten bad enough that it had...

Help me before I crack [ 1 Answers ]

OK I know this is not a lot to work with but I heard this song on a classic rock station, you know 70's 80's and 90's anyway the song sort of sounds like a gangster movie its got gun shots, squealin tires, and police sirens but no real lyrics, I believe the dj said it was a song from the band...

View more questions Search