Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ymagana95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2012, 07:32 PM
    Political culture and age
    How does age play a role in one's political culture?

Check out some similar questions!

I've completed AB in Political Science, can regard myself as a political philosopher [ 2 Answers ]

I have completed a four year degree AB in Political Science, with that can regard myself as a political philosopher? I have long been interested with the state, the best form it, its functions and parts, and its relations which led me to take up the course of Political Science and with academic...

What do you understand by the terms mainstream culture and counter culture in referen [ 1 Answers ]

What do you understand by the terms mainstream culture and counterculture in reference to the 1960s, was there one counter culture or were there may different counter cultures, what were the characteristics of the counter movements, was there a straightforward distinction between mainstream culture...

A Political Joke from a Non-Political Person, LOL [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... thought this was funny and wanted to share it with all of you... A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?" Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I am the head of the family..so call me the President..... Your mother is the administrator of the...

Political Culture [ 16 Answers ]

What are the two major political philosphies-librealism and conservatism political culture in the U.S. have nurtured.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.