Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JandD Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2012, 01:14 PM
    Should I tell my ex happy birthday?
    Me and my boyfriend dated for 8 months. We started fighting more and he isn't the same guy I fell for. He told me he didn't feel like he was good enough for me, that I deserved better than him and that he just wasn't the right guy for me. He broke up with me yesterday officially (10-2-12). The break up was kind of dragged out for a few days. I'm heartbroken. I've told him I still want to be with him. He has ignored my texts and calls so I finally gave up.

His birthday is tomorrow, should I still tell him happy birthday and get him a present? I still love him but he wants space. Please help.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 3, 2012, 01:17 PM
    No. Ignore him.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2012, 03:50 AM
    He broke up with you so ,no,you don't .
    Focus on you now,heal and move on.
    Go no contact-read the stickies.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 4, 2012, 06:50 AM
    No, you do not
    broken_ heart Posts: 201, Reputation: 22

Oct 4, 2012, 12:10 PM
    He wants space... give him the space.. dont follow him... no need to wish him birthday... and believe me he is going to enjoy it without you... so chill
    Sam66 Posts: 36, Reputation: 6

Oct 5, 2012, 11:48 AM
    Forget about him.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 5, 2012, 12:56 PM
    He's doing no contact because he wants this relationship to end. If you really understand that, and have given up (which you should), then stop trying to make excuses to contact him and stay in his life. Let it go, go no contact, and get on with your life.

No birthday card, call, or present. No contact at all.

Good luck.
    here2assist Posts: 101, Reputation: 27

Oct 9, 2012, 06:52 PM
    So did you wish him a happy birthday or give him all the space in the world?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Happy Birthday! [ 0 Answers ]

The United States Marine Corps is 236 years old today. Thank you, to all of you who are serving, or have served in the past, in ANY of our armed forces. Sincerely, RickJ Veteran: US Army & US Marines Semper Fidelis. Ooh RAH!

Wish ex happy birthday? [ 11 Answers ]

Should I wish my ex happy birthday? I know you have a lot of messages like this but I think I maybe should we went out for over 3years but broke up (for 5months or so) I don't wish to get back together and Im certain he feels the same. It's just that we share a few mutual friends and I still talk...

Happy Birthday To Me! [ 14 Answers ]

Itsmy 18th b-day who wants to wish me lurve?

Happy Birthday to an ex? [ 7 Answers ]

I want to wish him a happy birthday. My ex wants me to wish him a happy birth day. But I don't want to talk to him on the phone, it's still to painful. Do you think it's OK to send him a happy birth day wish and at bottom tell him I still can't talk to him on the phone? :confused:

Happy Birthday! [ 2 Answers ]

:D I've just changed a few things in my profile edit box and realised there's a sections with birthdays! So if its your birthday today, have a great day! Many Happy Returns!

View more questions Search