Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joelmart34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2012, 12:15 PM
    Can my family get help
    My wife and I work very hard to support our 8 year old son who has ADHD. We are going through very rough times. After we filed bk we thought that would help, now we are in trouble with the IRS. We struggle to pay our monthly bills living paycheck to paycheck. We sometimes can barely afford groceries. I keep getting more depressed trying to keep my family together. The car I drive is old and about to fall apart, but yet we keep on going. Is there anyone that can help us please!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 3, 2012, 12:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joelmart34 View Post
    My wife and I work very hard to support our 8 year old son who has ADHD. We are going through very rough times. After we filed bk we thought that would help, now we are in trouble with the IRS. We struggle to pay our monthly bills living paycheck to paycheck. We sometimes can barely afford groceries. I keep getting more depressed trying to keep my family together. The car I drive is old and about to fall apart, but yet we keep on going. Is there anyone that can help us please!
    Your public library reference department has a file on local and county agencies and groups that give aid to the disabled, the homeless, and the low income. Also, check with Catholic Charities, Lutheran Social Services, and area churches. Your village and county have human service phone numbers and other resources.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 3, 2012, 06:49 PM
    Does your wife work, Can you get back to school to learn for a better job ?
    Can you find and work a second job. Many times in my life I held three jobs.

Do you have issues budgeting your money ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My family won't stop inviting my bitter ex-wife to family events. [ 10 Answers ]

I've been divorced from my ex-wife for seven years. We have an 18 yr old daughter together. She never wanted a divorce, and is bitter about it to this day. She frequently explodes on me over "what I did to her" and about what a horrible father I am(which I am NOT). She has dated very little and...

Family member will not leave with his family and my mom died and I am the exector. [ 1 Answers ]

Mother died and I am the executor of the will. Brother and family have lived with Mom for six months. This was suppose to be temporary. Mom never wanted him in the house and told the other family members he better not live in my house and under no cicumstances do I want him to live here. Have not...

View more questions Search