Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasmalhotra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 11:48 AM
    Accident witout insurance and at fault
    Hi

My wife had a accident yesterday 03/09/2007 in warren county , mason ,Ohio

And she was found at fault as she was taking a left turn and ROW was for the person approaching from the front

The police officer wrote that my wife is at fault

And both the cars were almost total , and on top of that I found out that I did not paid my insurance in time and my wife was uncovered by my insurance at the time of accident

I have a court hearing on 03/22/2007

Now my concerns are:

1. should I pay the ticket or fight in court

2. who will pay for the other person car and personal damages

3. do I need to file any papers with DMV or police that my wife was uninsured at the time of accident

4. should I go for a lawyer consultation , can anybody suggest a good and experienced lawyer in Mason,Ohio(Warren county)

Any other useful information will also be appreciated

Thanks
    Jas
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2007, 11:51 AM
    I can tell you that since your vehicle was not insured and the accident was your wife's fault, that the other person in the accident can sue you for damages to the car. The state can file charges against you for not having insurance.

Yes, get an attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this accident my fault? [ 11 Answers ]

OK so I was making a left hand turn and I was suppose to yeld but I didn't see this car and she cliped my back bumper is it still my falt if it was that back of the car oo and it was ice outside so she couldn't stop and that's why she hit me. :confused: :(

No proof of Insurance-not at fault accident [ 5 Answers ]

I live in Louisiana, I have an accident which wasn't my fault. The other driver was clearly at fault. She wasn't ticketed, but in the report it clearly stated that she was driving too fast, the speed limit was 25 and she was doing 40. She wasn't paying attention. I discovered that my insurance...

Is this accident my fault? [ 6 Answers ]

OK I was involved in an accident last night. It was nighttime and it was snowing heavily in a town that very rarely gets snow. I Was driving up hill and I began sliding over into the oncoming lane. I became stuck about a third over the white line on the far left side of the road and about 2 3rds...

No-Fault accident do I pay? [ 3 Answers ]

I had just recently gotten my car and had not put insurance on it. I was driving it in the rain one night and came over a hill where a car was parked facing me in my lane on the road. I tried to stop but I slid into the car and damaged the door and fender on it. The police were called and I got a...

Proof of Insurance for a no-fault auto accident [ 6 Answers ]

I was recently involved in an accident. Unfortunately, my insurance lapsed. I have witnesses that claim the accident was not my fault. However, since I did not have insurance at the time, I do not know what I may be liable for. If I can prove the accident was not my fault, will that mean I will not...

View more questions Search