Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gracie05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2012, 09:51 AM
    Berry Laminate Flooring noise complaints
    Has anyone had clicking noises after having Berry Lounge Laminate installed?
    Celer Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2012, 05:37 AM
    Did you leave 1/4" expsnstion gap from wall to laminate? Did you stagger seams 12" apart?
    What do you have for vapor barrior?
    What size is the MM grade 7? Or 12mm?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laminate flooring transition to raised vinyl flooring [ 4 Answers ]

Installer put new 1/4' subfloor in bathroom last year when installing new Tarkett (vinyl) flooring, with a metal strip transition to existing hall carpet. Now we are installing 12mm laminate in hall, which with underlay, is approximately the same height. However, when the metal strip was removed,...

Laminate flooring [ 3 Answers ]

When installing wood laminate flooring over plywood subfloor over crawl space, ismoisture barrier needed?

Laminate flooring [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased my laminate flooring today and was puzzled by what I was told. The location I purchased it from said that since the flooring I purchased came with the foam backing already attached to the planks then I did not need to purchase the roll underlayment, the form on the back was all I...

Laminate flooring [ 6 Answers ]

Will laminate flooring increase or decrease the value of a home? My wife wants me to install it in our home, but it looks so cheap. I want tile. Any thoughts?

Laminate flooring [ 1 Answers ]

I have several sections of laminate flooring that have been chipped.Is there a way to replace just the damaged pieces?:confused:

View more questions Search