Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Steve Wilkes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2012, 09:46 AM
    Wiring multiple switches and one recept to one power source
    Need to wire two separate sp switches and one recept to a single hot?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Oct 3, 2012, 10:46 AM
    OK, you can do that. Tell us a little more about what you are doing and we might be able to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One power source, two switches [ 2 Answers ]

If I have one power source coming in, do I just pigtail the black wire to the two swtches and wire nut the white wires together? Also do I pigtail the ground to the switchor just wire them all together?I am running 12-2 wire. And controlling two different light sources. Also on 15amp breaker,...

Diagram for wireing two switches from one power source [ 4 Answers ]

I want to put two lights on one switch and 1 light on another. How do I do this with 1 power source?

Wiring an inside light and an outside light one power source and two switches [ 4 Answers ]

I want to wire an inside light and an outside light with two switches and one incoming power source. With the two switches are in the same box

Can I use pigtails to connect two three-way switches to one power source? [ 1 Answers ]

One power source to two three way switches?

How to wire three switches in a line off one power source? [ 1 Answers ]

I have built a new 2 piece bathroom and I have 3 separate switches all right beside each other and I want to power all 3 from one feed. (one is for the bathroom light, one is for the fan and the other is the hall light) How do I wire them so that they all work independently?

View more questions Search