Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Oct 3, 2012, 05:06 AM
    Sandy Bell Cartoon what episode? 80īs
    I donīt remember anything more than one scene; someone holds a baby, the baby gets a hold of someone's earring - and keeps it, and maybe the baby kept it as she got older and grew up too. I believe this scene was some kind of flashback. I wonder - what episode is this, and, what happened in this scene? Was the baby Sandy Bell herself? Whose earring was it? What was the significance of this? I havenīt seen it in 20 years, but I always remembered this particular scene, it was kind of moving. Someone said it was the last episode, is this true? Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Sandy Bell Cartoon what episode? 80īs [ 0 Answers ]

I donīt remember anything more than one scene; someone holds a baby, the baby gets a hold of someone's earring - and keeps it, and maybe the baby kept it as she got older and grew up too. I believe this scene was some kind of flashback. I wonder - what episode is this, and, what happened in this...

Is jack bell of Shelburne County, n.s. a relatives of alexander graham bell [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if Jack & Eunice Bell of Shelburne County, Nova Scotia are relatives of Alexander Graham Bell?

Jeanne Bell, sister of Alexander Graham Bell [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to find out information on Jeanne Bell, i.e. parents, date of birth, marriage, etc.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.