Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Oct 3, 2012, 02:57 AM
    Horror movie, might be Twilight Zone? Portraits
    I´m looking for a horror movie, might have been an episode of Twilight Zone (that style anyway), it was in color, probably 70/80´s. Story goes something like this; a couple of men has or gets portraits of themselves, but things start to happen to these portarits, accidents or whatever, and what happens to the portrait also happens to the man who is depicted. Once person X realises this, he understands he must protect his portrait at all cost so he puts it in a safe, but then what happens is that he starts to choke because there is no air in the safe so he rushes to get it open. What is this? Thanks!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 3, 2012, 09:00 AM
    Sounds like The Vault of Horror
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Oct 3, 2012, 12:02 PM
    YES!
    I remember that guys scruffy hair and look so well.
    Thanks.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 3, 2012, 01:54 PM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Twilight Zone? [ 6 Answers ]

What is the twilight zone? I'm just curious because we are talking about it at my school. I'm kind of confuse on what it is. Everyone keeps telling me it's a TV show and I keep telling them I know that but I want to know what it means and what it is and if it's a real place. Thank you if you do...

Twilight zone or Hitchcock? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for movie where the scene is mainly on the road, and it's about a blond lady that's really tormented about past scenes with a guy, she's wandering in her car.. and if I can remember it precisely she's fleeing from somewhere, consequently she has a car accident but that doesn't stop her...

The Twilight Zone [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of the episode of The Twilight Zone where the man in it worked in an office and was really nasty to everyone thinking they all should be more like him. Then he gets zoomed into the Twilight Zone and realises that everybody looks like him. Can anybody please help me with...

Twilight Zone [ 1 Answers ]

What band sings Twilight Zone and who is the lead singer?

Twilight zone [ 5 Answers ]

I remember that it was a movie from the twlight show.. I woman was outside gardening and she had found a wooden box and in it was a silverr necklace. She had discovered that when she would put it on and say the words SHUT UP everyone would freeze. So she went into the grocery mall and wanted the...

View more questions Search