Ask
    neosporin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2012, 08:44 PM
    False positive for meth
    Can neosporin cause a false positive for meth
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2012, 09:26 PM
    False positives for amphetamines are very prevalent in all types of drug testing.

False positives are not attributable to a specific source lest such classification would not exist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

U A positive for opiates and meth day after taking stamina rx [ 1 Answers ]

I took stamina rx the day before doing a U A and the test came back positive for opiates and meth what ingrediant can come back positive for opiates and meth in stamina rx

I had a FALSE positive UA-they retested it.. it came back POSITIVE AGAIN! [ 2 Answers ]

A few weeks back I had a UA for alochol(they do EtG tests) and my couselor told me I failed it. I am 300% certain no alcohol has been in my system for months. I told her I did not have ANYTHING to drink and told her to resend it back to the lab. Well, it came back today and it was POSITIVE again...

A false positive! [ 5 Answers ]

My fiancé is on home detention and has the sobrietor breathalyzer installed. The probation said he blew an extremely high positive test for alcohol. He wasn't drinking and hasn't drank for the past 5 1/2 months. What ca we do to prove his innocence? Is there a hair folicle test for alcohol? Its...

False positive? [ 1 Answers ]

I took a pregnancy test the day before my expected period and it was positive but since then I haven't been able to get a positive result. I don't know what is going on I have been feeling nauseated and my lower back hurts a lot. Could I be pregnant or was it a false positive?

View more questions Search